To join the National Organization of Forensic Social Work as an individual or organization please complete this online application form. Or you can download, print, fill out, and mail this application (NOFSW_Application_form-7). To renew your current or past membership please follow this link: membership renewal.
Benefits of membership include:
- discounted registration to the NOFSW Annual Conference
- exclusive access to archived issues of the Journal of Forensic Social Work
- quarterly editions of the Open Court newsletter
- exclusive access to past conference handouts
- Access to national and international experts in forensic social work.
click here for a copy of the 2015 NOFSW annual report.
To apply for membership, submit an application to the Chairperson of the Membership Committee of the National Organization of Forensic Social Work using the application above. Applicants whose credentials are in order shall be admitted to the appropriate class of membership. Membership classes consist of:
- Founding Members
- Full Members (All full members must possess a Master’s Degree in Social Work and have three years of experience in the field.). Dues US$125.00 per year.
- Associate Members (Social workers who do not yet meet the educational or experience requirements of Full Members). Dues US$115.00 per year.
- Allied Professional Members. Dues US$115.00 per year.
- Student Members. (Currently enrolled full-time in an accredited program leading to an undergraduate or graduate degree in social work.) Dues US$40.00 per year.
- Retired Members. (Retired from active practice.) Dues US$50.00 per year.
- Organizational Members (can apply membership for up to 10 staff members – please contact the NOFSW office for more information). Dues $1000 per year.
Members of NOFSW agree to abide by the NOFSW Code of Ethics.