To join the National Organization of Forensic Social Work or renew your membership, please complete this online application form. Or you can download, print, fill out, and mail this application (click here).
Benefits of membership include:
- discounted registration to the NOFSW Annual Conference
- exclusive access to the Journal of Forensic Social Work
- quarterly editions of the Open Court newsletter
- Access to national and international experts in forensic social work.
Click here to download the NOFSW Membership brochure in PDF format.
click here for a copy of the 2015 NOFSW annual report.
To apply for membership, submit an application to the Chairperson of the Membership Committee of the National Organization of Forensic Social Work using the application above. Applicants whose credentials are in order shall be admitted to the appropriate class of membership. Membership classes consist of:
- Founding Members
- Full Members (All full members must possess a Master’s Degree in Social Work and have three years of experience in the field.). Dues US$125.00 per year.
- Associate Members (Social workers who do not yet meet the educational or experience requirements of Full Members). Dues US$115.00 per year.
- Allied Professional Members. Dues US$115.00 per year.
- Student Members. (Currently enrolled full-time in an accredited program leading to an undergraduate or graduate degree in social work.) Dues US$40.00 per year.
- Retired Members. (Retired from active practice.) Dues US$50.00 per year.
Members of NOFSW agree to abide by the NOFSW Code of Ethics.